Saturday, May 7, 2011

Black Mom Quotes #2

"I thought you were just sitting next to each other I didn't think you would have a black date. Does he go to Xavier or something? Because I don't know any black people that you know. You don't know any, exactly."
-BMS

"They'll get me for tax evasion and all kind of other shit because you keep typing that SHIT. What you need to do is stop typing so damn much!"
-BMS

"I'm just waiting for the damn boat to take my ass right back on to africa i;ll probably find me a Kunta Kinte and won't even have to worry about all these short ass black men hollering at me. Send me right on back to the motherland get my clothes made for cheap, I don't got to work for nobody carry some baskets on my head and live right on. They don't even have McDonald's out there so don't worry about gaining no weight, they'll accept me for who I am."
-BMS

"I'm adopted and they took me to Texas and if you stay in that damn heat long enough anyone will turn black."
-BMS

No comments:

Post a Comment